I’m Steve Hecht, and I’ve dedicated my professional life to helping individuals, families, businesses, and non-profits protect themselves from the unexpected.
People tell me that they choose me to help them for these reasons:
•I’m fiercely independent, which allows me to choose among insurance companies – on your behalf. So you get the best coverage and company for you.
•I’m objective. My training and life experience inform my approach. I’ll tell you what I honestly think is best – what you need, and what you don’t need.
That’s why I founded Long Term Financial. In recent years, my practice has expanded to include clients from coast-to-coast, and I’m licensed in several states.
Here are the insurance products currently available through me. Please note that the last four listed are links for direct quoting and enrollment.
• Disability Income
• Long-Term Care
• Chartered Life Underwriter (CLU) and Chartered Financial Consultant (ChFC)
• Masters degrees in Financial Services and Management
• Past Chairman, Baltimore Chapter, Society of Financial Service Professionals
• Member, National Association of Insurance and Financial Advisors
• Member, Society of Financial Service Professionals
My Promise to You
I represent my clients, not any particular insurance company or companies. I have access to all insurance markets and am able to find the best products for my clients’ specific needs, objectives and budgets. Best of all, my independence and objectivity are available to you at no extra charge. My compensation comes from the insurance companies, if and when a purchase is made.